Kandi bar is looking to expand the team! We are in need of a video creator who can help us grow our reach on social media accounts, especially TikTok.
- Create original content for Kandi Bar
- Live and breath the PLUR lifestyle, at raves, festivals, and in your everyday life
- Know the rave community and how to engage them
- Piggyback on the hottest trends to show the Kandi Bar brand, PLUR, rave etiquette, your EDM lifestyle, or anything related to kandi, raving, festivals, or the culture
- Save videos without a watermark to be used on other channels like Instagram or on our shopping platforms
- Post to TikTok frequently and consistently
The Ideal candidate creates video content regularly and will not be afraid to show their face on our channel and embody the brand. They will know how to plan and stage video shoots, create a content calendar, post, and keep up with emerging trends. And most of all, they will believe in the magic of kandi to create magical moments of connection at festivals.
You will need your own phone or camera for shooting quality content. In addition to posting consistently and engaging with the rave community on TikTok, we would love someone who is interested in joining us in family calls, check-ins, and possible on-site events.
Part time, remote, and pay is depending on experience (to start, it will be a pay-per-post agreement)
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- A quick intro about yourself
- Why you want to work for kandi bar
- What PLUR, EDM, or raving mean to you
- Your social handles, resume, or a link to your portfolio